4 injured in explosion at Bekasi home

An explosion that police believe was caused by a gas leak injured four people in a residential house in Kampung Pondok Benda, Bekasi, on Saturday morning.

Local police chief Adj. Comr. Ahmad Kusnindar told kompas.com that although police were still investigating the case, but suspected that gas leaking from a stove in the house caused the explosion.

The explosion blasted doors and windows, and also tore the roof of the house, which is located at Firadaus IV housing complex.

Local residents are flocking around the house as police officers examine the blast scene.